Air 1, The Positive Alternative

Monday, May 12, 2008

Changes, changes!!!

Wow! Life is sure full of change, huh? Thanks so much for welcoming the new Morning Show team, Scott & Kelli! We felt so welcomed today on our first day! Despite the fact that Scott had a "coffee disaster" on his shirt (you've gotta watch the webcam at www.air1.com, you never know what will happen!!!), we hit a few wrong buttons and said the name of our former station ("KLOVE") at least once, it was a lot of fun!

Today we learned that some moms deserve a "Mother's Day Redo," that you feel that American Idol SHOULD come down to "The Two Davids" and that you "know your Greek" in Air 1's "All Access to Ichthus" contest (there's still lots of chances to win--go to www.air1.com for the scoop)!

Thanks for making our first day so much fun!

Scott & Kelli

5 comments:

Barb said...

Just wondering if you two get to chose the songs that are played on Air 1 morning show. If you do, you sound just like KLOVE. I moved over to Air 1 because they are much more up beat and positive. I hope you do not change the format of Air 1, or you will lose a listener.

Anonymous said...

somewhere along with all the "changes, changes" I'm losing the Air1 that I loved. Makes me very sad. Guess I'll just stick with the afternoons and my CD player.

DP said...

I'm absolutely heart broken. I've never had a negative view of Air1 and I find myself very fustrated. Just play music please. A full morning of talking about the Cowboy song (which I don't remember) and now a morning of scrunching... I'm praying you.

megmom said...

Wow. There sure are alot of changes. I too am disappointed in the direction air one morning show has taken. I really enjoyed listening to Eric and Coppella. I have to get up very early to go to work and they helped to wake me up in the morning by keeping me laughing all the way to work. I think you guys definately made a wrong move in changing the hosts. WE WANT ERIC AND COPPELLA BACK>>>

litig8tr said...

Having had the privilege of hearing Scott here in Orlando for a dozen years, I believe morning AIR 1 listeners are in for a treat. I suffer anxiety attacks not hearing Scott in the AM.

I have had the opportunity to hear AIR 1 while visiting family in Jacksonville. I enjoyed the music greatly and rest assured, Scott will play the best music available.

Patience is a virtue...be still...given some time, all will be well..Rejoice...