Air 1, The Positive Alternative

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Neti-Pots, pickle pops and possum patties!

Good Morning!
What bizarre things we learned about today! Who knew that you could put a teapot up your nose for allergy relief?! Craving pickles? How about a pickle pop?! And it was quite shocking to learn of the annual "Roadkill Cook-off" in West Virginia, which celebrates dishes made with any animal that might commonly be found on the side of the road. Possum patty, anyone?!
Scott has decided to try the "Neti-Pot" for his allergies! In fact, if you're feeling especially brave, check out the "how-to" video on YouTube!
We have so much fun hanging out with you in the morning--thanks for letting us!

God bless you today!
Scott & Kelli

11 comments:

Craig Snedeker said...

Disgusting....

~Lauraborialice said...

I agree That is disguisting to do for your allergys..

Craig Snedeker said...

I know... I'd never do That!!!

Craig Snedeker said...

Hey, just wanted to say (need feedback) I have a video on my blog of a mock up fight my sister and I had where she punches me. It looks SOOOO real, I'd like some feedback. Thanks!

Kiwi da Fruit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiwi da Fruit said...

Eeeeuw! Pickle popsicles? Gross, sick and disgusting. :-P 'Course, I might think that because I don't like pickles. It sounds nasty!
~Kiwifruit

Craig Snedeker said...

Pickel Popsickles? *throws up*

Craig Snedeker said...

You guys gonna make a new blog post?

Genny said...

I listen to your show almost every day and I absolutely love Air 1. Thanks for all you do...the laughs, the encouragement, and the inspiration!

I'm stopping by not only to say thank you, but also because I'm launching something on my blog today that I wanted to share with others. Don't worry, I'm not trying to sell anything or use this as an advertisement. All I want to do is spread the word about something that's really impacted me:

I’m reading the book One Month to Live, by Kerry and Chris Shook, and I'm going through the series at our church as well. It's inspired me so much that I wanted to share it with others, so I've started what I'm calling "My One Month" on my blog. I'll be blogging about my journey as I try to live from a "One Month" perspective, and I'd love for others to join in.

Many times I've been inspired through Air 1 by hearing what others are learning about or doing in their own lives, and that's why I wanted to take a minute and stop by to share this. Thanks for the opportunity, and thanks again for all you do.

Have a great day,
Genny
www.mycup2yours.com

Anonymous said...

I got a neti-pot about 3 weeks ago, and love it. It's the weirdest, grossest thing, but it helps!

Unknown said...

I also have a neti-pot that I use for my allergies and recurring sinus infections. It works wonders! I was a bit skeptic at first, but it is amazingly pleasant to do and is not uncomfortable at all.